Your privacy is critically important to us. Walkfeeling is located at the following address;
Gothenburg Norra Ågatan 40 431 37 Mölndal
Like most website operators, Walkfeeling collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Walkfeeling’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Walkfeeling visitors use its website. From time to time, Walkfeeling may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Walkfeeling websites choose to interact with Walkfeeling in ways that require Walkfeeling to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Walkfeeling gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a newsleter to provide an email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
Walkfeeling may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Walkfeeling may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Walkfeeling does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
- What types of cookies do we use ?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
Cookie Settings Your consent applies to the following domains: https://www.walkfeeling.se/